Michael D. Gandy, P.E. , Professional Engineer
- Principal owner and managing member of Lighthouse Engineering, LLC
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas – P.E. MEC #95672 (06/02/2005)
- Licensed Professional Real Estate Inspector – TREC #8720 (10/01/2005 – inactive)
- International Code Council Certified (Residential Combination) – ICC #8012008
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Oklahoma, 1998
- Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas Arlington, 2004
- Performed as engineer-on-record for over 15,000 inspections since 01/2006
- Design repair plans and forensic analysis for slab foundations, pier and beam foundations, retaining walls, attic structures, load bearing headers and columns for both residential and commercial properties.
- Private Pilot’s License
- Secret Level Government Security Clearance (expired)
Specialized Experience and Training
- Lighthouse Engineering has performed as Expert Investigator for Home Owners, Insurance, Warranty, Builders, Professional Liability and Legal Disputes.
- Foundation Repair Association (FRA)
- Member of the North Texas-Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors (TAREI)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
Get In Touch
Inspection time slots available – Monday through Friday.
Service area including Dallas, Tarrant, Denton, & Collin County.
Extended service areas available for select clients.
Additional area’s may be covered throughout Texas.