Johnathon Blake Essex, Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Associate of Applied Science, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Structural design
- Forensic analysis and failure modes
- Project management
- Construction engineering
- Finite element analysis
- I am also experienced in both the design phase and implementation of large scale commercial and residential construction.
- TEXO Safety
- OSHA (30 HOUR)
- SIX SIGMA WHITE BELT
- Texas Plumbing Apprentice – License # (123410)
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction)
- AADE (American Association of Drilling Engineers)
- Westin Irving Convention Center Hotel – Irving, Texas
- Municipal water tank design – Kingdom of Bahrain
Get In Touch
Inspection time slots available – Monday through Friday.
Service area including Dallas, Tarrant, Denton, & Collin County.
Extended service areas available for select clients.
Additional area’s may be covered throughout Texas.