Jason A. Conklin, P.E. Professional Engineer
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas P.E. CIV #123115 (05/19/2016)
- Bachelor of Science In Civil Engineering, Texas Tech University, 2007
- International Code Counsel Certified – Residential (R1), Mechanical (M1), Plumbing (P1) Inspector – Certification Number 8258733
Specialized Experience and Training
- Design repair plans and forensic analysis for slab foundations, pier and beam foundations, retaining walls, attic structures, load bearing headers and columns for both residential and commercial properties.
- ICC Member
- Foundation Repair Association (FRA)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) – Texas Chapter (TSPE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Contact Jason Conklin at – 214.577.1077
Get In Touch
Inspection time slots available – Monday through Friday.
Service area including Dallas, Tarrant, Denton, & Collin County.
Extended service areas available for select clients.
Additional area’s may be covered throughout Texas.